Exceptiondlly T rained and Rigorous Screened Uniformed Security Professionals
First Alert Security Services, Inc Will provide you with certified, licensed, insured, and- bonded Security Guards. Each Security Professional has been screened to the standards of the United States
Government Secret Clearance Program.
- Our pre-employment background investigation far exceeds that of most police department jufisdictions. In addition, First Alert Security Services,Y Inc has employed a staff psychologist to oversee the initial screening of our personnel, by implementing a pre-employment written psychological inventory and a psychological interview. Furthermore, our personnel all submit to a battery of aptitude tests, a 5-panel drug screening, and extensive in-service training regarding criminal law and police defensive tactics. Prior to commencement of a contract with First Alert Security Services, Inc, we will provide you with the full applicant investigation of each proposed security guard.
- First Alert Security Services, Inc offers, free of charge, supervisory personnel to insure strict adherence to our general orders and your rules, regulations and ordinances. First Alert Security Services, lne supervisors are utilized as a liaison between First Alert Security Services, lne and our clients. Supervisors are on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days per year for your convenience and will regularly make spot cheeks to prevent the issue of complacency. It is our belieiC that in order to assure the best quality of service that we stand by, we must keep close relationships with our personnel both on and off duty.
- At First Alert Security Services, lne, all of our security guards will be equipped with two-Way radios or equivalent to ensure constant communication with our managementteam.
- Each and every security guard will be in-serviced regularly regarding your specific site to further enhance the protection We provide.
- First Alert Security Services, Inc has taken a unique approach to the business of contract security. Many of our competitors employ minimally screened and trained guards. Our approach involves a proactive theory of well-groomed, exceptionally trained, unifonned security guards. Our strategy entails several steps to niitigate Ythe possibility and opportunity for theft of property, or injury to persons within the facility. The following is an overview of our Security Guard Project: